Registered office Change
The registered office of a Company or LLP is the principle place of business for a company and all official correspondence is sent to this location. Any Change of the situation of the registered office is to be intimated to the RoC within 15 days of such change. Such changes could be any 1 from the following:
- From one place to another within limits of the same city or town.
- Place outside local limits but within the same state under the jurisdiction of the same ROC.
- Change in office from the jurisdiction of one ROC to that of another.
- One state to another.
- Additional fee for Late filling not including
- Additional fee paid as per Additional fee rules
LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
NOC FROM THE OWNER
PROCEDURE OF REGISTRATION
INCLUSIVE IN OUR SERVICE
Preparation of Forms
Certification of Forms
Filing of Forms with ROC
Payment of ROC Fees
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- All books of accounts shall be kept at the registered office of the company.
- All file and records kept at the registered office.
- Every business communication address of Company
NO, registered office is in state where the company and LLP is incorporate.
YES, the Registered Office of a Company or LLP can be the residence of one of the Directors or Managing Partners.
ROC must be notified of the change in Registered Office by filing the appropriate documents within 30 days of change of Registered Office premises.
YES, a registers office changes from one stat to another state with file petition to CLB.